Mold Camera Club

Suggestion for Launch of Forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Suggestion for Launch of Forum

Post by Chris Noble on Sun May 30, 2010 9:38 pm

When we launch the Forum in September I suggest we run a forum photo competition. It should help to attract people on and will give the forum a bit of a fun start.

I suggest we leave it as an open competition but disallow any images from pervious club and newsletter competitions.

Any comments.

www.noblemultimedia.co.uk
Chris Noble

http://www.noblemultimedia.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Re: Suggestion for Launch of Forum

Post by Ann-Marie Metcalfe on Mon May 31, 2010 1:40 am

Sounds like a good idea.

Gary mentioned something about having a mini comp to design a header for the top of the forum (where the camera club logo is). I'm not sure how large it can be, but I can look into that if need be.

I think it might be a good idea to have a monthly just for fun comp in the forum and members can vote in a poll to choose the winner.
Ann-Marie Metcalfe

http://www.ammphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Davies on Mon May 31, 2010 7:34 am

Is there any way we can use the launch of the forum and a simple fun competition to welcome new members to the club? It could familiarise them for the bigger things to come. Perhaps they could introduce themselves on the forum and say why they have joined the club. (perhaps q&a style)
More effort is needed to get to know new members sooner rather than later. Often I see (even now after a season), people standing around on their own in the club. We need to be careful that cliques do not form. The forum could help in this somehow. Any ideas?

Last edited by ChrisD on Mon May 31, 2010 7:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : cos I never get it right first time!)
Chris Davies

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum