Mold Camera Club

26th May - update

View previous topic View next topic Go down

26th May - update

Post by Ann-Marie Metcalfe on Wed May 26, 2010 9:40 pm

Hi all.

Just to give you a bit of an update after last night's meeting. (Thanks for everyone managing to get there)

I've now got the forum structure in place as was agreed last night. The Think Tank is still here, but that's basically just an area that we can use as testers and will be deleted after we get the go ahead to go live to everyone.

Committee Members ie, Chris N, David, Jonathan, Steve, can you please confirm that you can see the committee discussion area.

Everyone else, if you can see the committee discussion area, can you please let me know. You shouldn't be able to, so if you can, please let me know.

The Portal (the front door home page) is in place but is only for demonstration purposes so you can see what can be done with it. It can be changed (and will be) to suit. It doesn't have to have the three columns that are there at the moment. It can have 1, 2 or 3. We can decide on this and the structure of it when we get chance.

We don't seem to be able to have the facility to alter the registration information (annoying!) but we do have a facility where new members can automatically be sent a private message welcoming them and any additional text. It might be worth putting some text in a welcome pm pointing them in the direction of the site T&C's perhaps?

I think that's it for now.
Ann-Marie Metcalfe

http://www.ammphotography.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum